Lok Sabha Election 2019 Live Updates, Polling Percentage & News: The Indian General Parliamentary elections are held as per the guidelines of the Election Commission of India once 5 year after the tenure of each Member of Parliament or MP is completed or expires, the fresh elections are held to give people another chance to choose the party for their works, Polling Percentage and Much more.
Lok Sabha Election 2019 Live Updates | Parliamentary Polls 2019
- xx:00 am: During the morning time, people seem to be coming out from the home for voting [expected]
- 10:30 am: Opinion Polls and Exit Polls are banned till the complete elections (as per guidelines of EC) [expected]
- 02:50 pm: Media house would be conducting the exit polls to publish as per the EC guidelines [expected]
- Stay tuned with us, more time to time updates like polling hours, polling % and much more would be updated; the above are just expected updates.
Lok Sabha Election 2019 Elections Latest News
- Polling Day: xx:30 am: BJP PM Candidate [if declared/announced before polls] to cast his vote
- Polling Day: xx:15 am: Xyz PM Candidate [if declared/announced before polls] to cast a vote
- Polling Day: xx:10 am: INC PM Candidate [if declared/announced before elections] to cast a vote
- November 02, 2017: BJP would be organizing rallies in the state | (source)
- April/May/June 2019: Any updated regarding the same would be updated here.
Lok Sabha Election 2019 Polling Percentage %
- xx: xx am: The polling has begun, and Karnataka State people seem ready to poll (‘Chunav’ or ‘Chunao’) from the capital Bengaluru or Banglore.
- 08:25 am: The people started casting votes and voters casting votes at polling booths/stations
- 02:45 pm: It’s been –% of Polling recorded in Indian General Polls 2019, more updates soon
- xx: xx pm: Till now –% of Polling has been recorded and expected to increase by evening.
- xx: xx pm: Polling has ended and closed. Exit polls will be released later as per EC guidelines.
- Note: Actual polling percentages will only be updated on Polling day.
Till the elections are over, you may proceed to check various previous opinion polls, although Exit polls will be released later as per the guidelines of EC. The national and regional parties contesting would be Indian National Congress (INC), Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP), Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP), these are expected party names, actual would be updated later. Till then if you want to share something regarding the Elections in the state then you can do it through the comments box, you can share your good views, thoughts and we will try to reply you as soon as we can. Please wait until the counting of votes to be started where the actual number of seats won by the political parties and the independent candidates can be seen, share this website if you liked it.