Lok Sabha Election 2019 Live Updates Results – Parliamentary Polls: As known that the elections are near as more than 4 years has been completed, the Election Commission of India will release the entire schedule before the polling to give all the details like nominations, withdrawal of nominations date, polling, and counting of dates etc, so we can expect the polls to be held in May 2019 but dates are not official yet, once the EC releases it we may update it here for you, before the elections are conducted the compaign from many parties can go and there would be many rallies in which parties may try to compaign for themselves or the party.
Lok Sabha Election 2019 Quick Information & Details
- Name of the Polls: Indian General Parliamentary Polls
- Number of Seats in total: 545
- Parties Contested Previous Polls: AAP, Congress, BJP & many other
- Results declaration date: Not yet Announced
- PM Candidate from the AAP: No Information Available
- PM Candidate from the INC: No Information Available
- PM Candidate from the BJP: No Information Available
In the Last elections, from the BJP side, PM Modi was the chief face for the campaign, whereas the Arvind Kejriwal has campaigned for himself and his Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) but they won only 4 seats at that time, although many of the candidates have lost from various constituencies, whereas the UPA or Congress has campaigned in which Rahul Gandhi has also played a vital role, but this time Rahul Gandhi is the president of his party and let us see how many seats his party can win under his presidency. Some parties directly declare their Prime Ministerial candidate before the polls and it would help them in campaign etc.
But still some political parties will declare the names later due to many reasons, although any important update regarding the Lok Sabha Elections 2019 Update, we may let you know here, so you just have to stay tuned with us, as the Candidates List, Election Dates, Polling Timing and much more including Opinion and Exit Poll can also be available on this website time to time, bookmark our website so that you may get latest updates on the Lok Sabha Indian General Elections 2019 and much more.
Lok Sabha Election 2019 Live Updates Results – Parliamentary Polls
- Results are not yet declared, it would be available after the polling is done
- Karnataka campaign over, BJP gets ready for Lok Sabha 2019 polls – May 11th 2018, IndiaToday
- Alliance with Samajwadi Party is on for 2019 Lok Sabha elections: Mayawati – May 8th, 2018, The Times of India
- Government to ask EC: Can simultaneous Lok Sabha, assembly polls be held in 2019? – April 14th, 2018, The Times of India
- K Chandrasekhar Rao targets to win 16 Lok Sabha seats in 2019 polls – May 7th, 2018, Deccan Chronicle